这些苦,只有“女汉纸”才懂
据说看了电影《极限特工》的小伙伴们都被Ruby Rose帅弯了有么有?简直各种帅啊,听说已出柜,各位仙女还有机会哦!电影上映之后,她之前曾出演的MV《Break Free》也再次刷屏,先给大家奉上视频,不多,也就看了几十遍而已~
https://v.qq.com/txp/iframe/player.html?vid=f0017nrsfzg&width=500&height=375&auto=0
(口水掉屏幕上啦~)
其实生活中,很多女孩平时也打扮得比较中性,我们一贯称之为“女汉纸”,不过,很多“女汉纸”强大的外表下也藏着一颗少女心,外人却体会不到。。。
据说这些苦恼只有“女汉纸”才懂。
All you have to do is put on a little bit of lipstick and suddenly everybody and their mother are telling you how fancy you look.
你需要做的就是涂上一抹口红,之后每个人甚至他们的妈妈都会告诉你你有多么惊艳。
“I just put a little bit of color on my lips. Relax.”
“放轻松!我只是给唇上涂了一点颜色而已。”
In fact, the same thing happens when you wear a dress.
事实上,你穿上裙子之后所释放的魅力不亚于任何人。
“OH MY GOSH, YOU LOOK SO NICE!”
“哇,你太美了!”
You have yet to master the skill of applying eyeliner.
你还没掌握画眼线的技巧
And you can’t understand how there are some people who can do it perfectly on the first try.
你也不理解为什么有些人第一次尝试就可以画得那么完美。
This is you, trying to understand what kind of face shape you have.
这就是你衡量你脸型的方式
You have two hairstyles: ponytail and down.
你只有两种发型:扎马尾和披着
Braids are beyond your capabilities.
你接受不了穗带这类装饰品。
Walking in high heels is not your best talent.
穿高跟鞋走路真的不是你强项
It’s like walking on a tightrope, but worse and even more ridiculous!
感觉就好象在走钢丝,甚至比那更糟糕、更滑稽。
You think that painting your nails is one of the most complicated things on the face of the Earth.
你认为涂指甲是地球表面上最复杂的事情之一。
When you actually do paint your nails, your technique involves painting your entire finger and then peeling the excess off in the shower.
你在涂指甲的时候,你的“高超”技术就是涂满这个指头,然后洗澡时把多余的边撕掉。
Dolls weren’t exactly your favorite toys when you were growing up.
你慢慢长大,洋娃娃真的不是你最喜欢的玩具。
You never considered it “fun” to dress up and brush the hair of a piece of plastic.
你从来不觉得给她们穿衣服或者梳头发好玩。
You only have one dress for formal events.
在正式场合,你永远只有一件裙子。
And you’re wearing it in every wedding, communion, and bar mitzvah photo from the past five years at least.
至少在过去的5年里,在每一场婚礼中、每一次圣餐仪式和成年礼中你都穿着这件衣服。
People quickly start to ask about your sexuality.
人们很快会质疑你的性取向。
“Hey, are you a lesbian?” Even in this century, people continue to equate pants with masculinity. Boy, bye.
“嘿,你是女同吗?” 即使现在,有些人还把裤子等同于男性。
This is what your closet looks like:
这是你橱柜的真实写照
You probably have some heels you keep in the back so you can wear them once a year.
可能你有几双压箱底的高跟鞋,这样你一年可以穿那么一次。
These are the only pieces of “jewelry” that you have:
这些是你仅有的首饰
And you love them because your best friend gave them to you.
你爱它们仅仅是因为这些是你最好的朋友送给你的。
You really identify with Daria and Spinelli.
你被定位成Daria和Spinelli。
When you first met these characters, you said, “Finally, someone to represent me.”
当你第一次看到这些有个性的人物时,你会觉得,“终于有人理解我了。”
You never identified with the princesses.
你从来不会被当成公主。
Since you were a child, people have asked you, “Why are you dressed up like a boy?”
自你小时候,就有人会问你,“你为什么总打扮的像个男孩?”
The whole world wants to give you a makeover.
全世界都想给你美容
“It’s just that you would look SO gorgeous with a little bit of makeup.”
就是因为只要你稍微化点妆,就看起来优雅无比。
“I like myself just the way I am, thank you very much.”
“我就是我,我喜欢这样的自己,谢谢。”
On occasion, the phrase “Excuse me, young man” has been directed towards you.
不时地,“不好意思,小伙子”这种杀伤力十足的话就直接飚向你。
Just because you have short hair… —__—
就是因为你留了一头短发—__—
You admire all your friends who have a talent for putting on makeup .
你羡慕每一个对化妆有天赋的朋友。
You’re secretly jealous. :(
偷偷嫉妒着。
But you also love being the “unfeminine” badass that you are.
但你依旧喜欢这种坏坏“假小子”的感觉。
You’re awesome. Never change.
你真的很棒,无需改变。
确定不点赞么?
(英文材料来自buzzfeed)
点击阅读原文,获取普特英语更多学习资料!
猜你喜欢